Revive MD is well known for providing clinically dosed supplements to high-end athletes. Their Vitamin B Complex boasts eight different forms of B in each serving.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine HCL) – As a cofactor it drives cellular ATP energy production. In addition, it is needed for healthy glucose metabolism.
- Vitamin B2 (Niacinamide) – Also used as a precursor for NAD+ synthesis, which is important for a huge array of metabolic processes to produce cellular energy.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal Phosphate) – An active coenzyme that helps regulate many different metabolic processes in your body. This vitamin also is a neurotransmitter precursor, so it affects mood, motivation, and perceived energy.
- Vitamin B9 (Folate) – Important for the regulation of plasma levels of homocysteine, which is responsible for your metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) – Needed for red blood cells formation and similar cellular processes as folate.
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin) – Important for hair, skin, and nail health. Also regulates insulin production.
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) – Crucial to skin health and collagen production. Also important for acetylcholine synthesis which is involved with neurotransmitter formation, thus helps with memory short and long term. So as with its other forms of vitamins and minerals Revive MD can ensure that everybody’s health can be supported.